BSSD provides a venue for buyers to purchase quality products from various third-party sellers at cheap price. We want you to have a positive shopping experience on BSSD.
1. Understanding BSSD’s
Limitations as a Venue
By shopping on BSSD, you understand
1. Only registered buyers may order Goods on www.buysellswopdonate.co.za.
2. You are not buying direct from BSSD, but from one of the sellers on
3. BSSD does not pre-screen sellers and therefore does not guarantee or
endorse any items sold on BSSD or any content listed by sellers (such as
photographs used in listings).
2. Purchasing ,Payment
When you shop on BSSD, you are directly supporting an independent
business, each with its unique listings. By making a purchase of one of the
seller’s products you agree that you have:
1. Read the item
description before making the purchase;
2. Submitted appropriate
payment for items(s) purchased; and
3. Provided accurate
Note: BSSD is not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of a product,
after it has been delivered to the physical address nominated by you. To protect both buyers and sellers from fraud BSSD will not accept card
payments however EFT payments will be accepted. BSSD charges Processing fees
which includes a delivery fee that will be assessed on the gross
order amount. Processing Fees will be reflected in your account statement. We
reserve the right to modify the Processing Fee at any time.
3. Returning an Item and
If, for some valid reason
you are not completely satisfied with the goods you have received, you may
return the goods to the seller. Each seller has his or her own return policies.
If it becomes necessary to return an item BSSD will facilitate the process
between the buyer and seller.
Note: not all sellers accept returns for Cash Refunds (cash returns).
Buyers agree to resolve any disputes directly with the seller in an amicable manner. The necessary assistance will be given to resolve disputes with sellers in the shortest possible time.
4. Leaving a Review of an Item
Reviews are a great way to learn
about a seller’s items to help build a trustworthy reputation or help warn
other buyers about poor experience.
We encourage buyers to leave a
review, including a one to five rating of your purchase. Your review and
profile information will be publicly displayed.
By leaving a review, you acknowledge
that your content may not:
1. Contain private information;
2. Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery;
3. Contain prohibited medical drug claims;
4. Contain advertising or spam;
5. Be about things outside BSSD or the seller’s control
6. Contain threats or extortion
7. Undermine the integrity of the Reviews system; or
8. Include shilling or otherwise falsely inflate an item’s review score.
There are multiple types of shilling, including, for example when a seller does the following:
· Has a friend or family member purchase an item and leave a biased,
unauthentic, or untruthful positive review.
· Opens or uses additional accounts posing as an independent buyer to take
unauthentic action on the first accounts. This could include purchasing an item
to leave a review for the first account, deceptively favouring the first
seller’s listings or to artificially inflate the first seller’s reputation.
We reserve the right to remove
If you have any questions: Contact us at Iwant2know@buysellswopdonate.co.za