to time people find items in their households or businesses that they no longer
use, and want to replace it with something else. BSSD offers swoppers the
platform to swop such items. We aim to make swopping easy and convenient.
1. How to Swop on Buy Sell Swop
If you are a swopper, you agree that:
1. When you register online to make use of our swopper service you will pay
BSSD a service fee.
2. Every pictured item listed on Buy Sell Swop Donate accurately resembles
the item that the other swopper will receive.
3. You are using your own and unedited photographs
(listings must be of the item itself) - not stock photos, artistic renderings
or photos used by other members or sites.
4. When you send photos to BSSD you confirm that you have all the necessary
rights to those photos.
5. You will be honest and transparent about the value and condition of the
item that is listed for swopping.
6. You will not attempt to or engage in swopping items that violate our
Prohibited Items Policy.
7. Once an agreement is reached with another swopper the delivery details
will be agreed upon and finalised between the two parties.
8. You will not engage in fee avoidance.
You must notify BSSD via prompt message if you no longer wish to swop with another member or simply feel that you no longer want to swop the listed item.
If you have any questions contact
us at Iwant2know@buysellswopdonate.co.za.